Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He Carried ME!

Work...
My butt hurts. Today, i was talking to jiang jun when suddenly I notice that the cup jiang jun was drinking was Ai hong's. He took the wrong cup of water and happily drinking. Ai Hong and him have the same cup, and so nice they drank plain water that day. He said if I were to let out this secret, I will be dead! This is the second time I saw him drinking the wrong water! haha... Then I keep laughing non stop, then i went to Ai Hong and I said, i wanna tell her a secret. Then he dragged me back into the prep room, carried me and wanted to throw me in the ICE MACHINE! And for goodness, that ICE MACHINE hole was like damm smal la! There is no way he can threw me in. Of course, I struggled! Then you know he is so damm tall, and imgaine i fell from his hands... OMG my butt hurts! Blue black liao =(.

When I went home, Ai Hong was nagging at him. Then he threaten to threw Ai Hong in the ICE MACHINE. Haha... Jiang Jun is getting more and more violent!

Love Matter...
I m running out of patient when i am talking to yong kum seng. Especially on the phone, I cant hear what he mumbled.

No comments: