Monday, July 6, 2009

Popper

Work...

Today, Jiang Jun did opening, and i m doing cb closing without ai hong! Aunty sew kee wants me to scrub the popper, then my new trainee, ah ling, will do the cleaning of the metal parts. Then haha, when i saw ah ling washing the big big metal parts, i kicked jiang jun and ask him, are you a man or not, see a small girl carry the metal parts so heavy also dun want to help. Then he gave me that kind of look. then I ignored him, go out and scrub the popper, scrub until i sweat sia. then jiang jun stroll out and look at me, then he said, need my help? Of course i gave him an evil grin, and said, so what you waiting for... hahaha.. then he helped me scrubed. then he scrubbed finished and pass it on to aunty sew kee to wash, aunty sew kee began her nagging again. jiang jun ar, you wash popper not clean want, still very black you know, and blah blah blah. then jiang jun came and told me, next time, if she is washing the popper, dun ever wish that he will ever help again... haha...

No comments: