Friday, July 10, 2009

Disappointment

Work...

haiz... Ai Hong told me she that she bluff me! Jiang jun never said that he liked me. So it only I think too much. Disappointment sia.

Today, work was fun, sing song, wipe here and there. Mardiana said that she is pregant with jiang jun and nicholas huang kids, one is call jiang shi and the other wan is call huang hou. My toes were painful so i took off my shoe. Rauf and jiang jun keep hiding my shoe. Then we fought. I lost, i was thrown in the bin, right inside the bin! And jiang jun strength was damm strong, kaoz. My hands all red liao. Irwan said, jiang jun was like my bf like that. He dragged me from box office to prep room, to fight. OMG!

When i am talking to Ai Hong, jiang jun always come and interrupt. Showed Ai hong the videos in my handphone, jiang jun come and take away my handphone. When i am looking at my schedule, jiang jun snatch it away from me. when i talk to Ai hong, he will come and say talk to him. When i was watching transformer alone, at the end of the show he came in, when he is suppose to do stocktake. He is always the one who always disturb me first, or talk to me first, he claims that he is bored. Then i will revenge! The way, he tried to explain that it's a guy looking for him, when Ai Hong said his gf come and look for him. He knew a lot about me, but i know nothing about him. He knew about my bf stuff, even when I never told him. He even always wants to see what I am eating. Am i being too over sensitive or what...

Reasons why i think he dun like me. He told aunty sew kee before that I am too independent. Work that girls normally cant do, like carrying a 25kg syrup, raw corns, sugar, I can all do it myself. He always sits in front of my bf stall and eat his mixed rice. If he like me, he not scare my bf will chop him ar.

haiz... A question that i will never get an answer...

No comments: