Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tired...

Work
Today candy bar closing with Jiang Jun, Nigel, and Yew Kai! Jiang Jun getting slacker each and everyday, Nigel see mood work, Yew Kai attachment so he cant be bother. When i reached there, candy bar was quite empty, then Jiang Jun, Nigel and Yew Kai went out to buy food for themselves! They just start work less than half an hour ago! I was damm pissed off, they came back, and three of them start eating there, and still no one top up, I ask other people to help instead, then I told nigel and Yew Kai off, and while Jiang Jun i totally ignored him! I guess he knew something was wrong, then he quickly find something to do. Vwey tiring today, but still ended 5 minutes early.

Dream
I dreamt that i was studying at the pavement with xiao wen, when suddenly my mom came out and spot check. Then i heard got police de siren, then Yong Kum Seng came along, then as usual, we went to see what happen. When we reached, we saw xiao qiang commit sucide, then after that yong kum seng gave me xiao qiang clothes, then he took his bag, then we together took it and were looking for a letter with his last words, but too bad cannot find, but we found a love letter to Jane, then i woke up liao.

Love Matters!

Yong Kum Send die die also duno want to quit smoking how?

No comments: